Sunday spa breaks with afternoon tea in Surrey
Complimentary Full Afternoon Tea
The perfect treat for you and three friends, our Sunday Spa Stopover break, includes more than just spa access. This one-night stay includes a treatment per person, complimentary afternoon tea, and breakfast the following morning.
This Sunday group getaway for four is just £119 per person and includes:
- One night accommodation in a two bedroom suite
- One treatment per person, choice of the following:
- 25 minute Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
- 25 minute Comfort Zone Facial*
- 25 minute Express Manicure
- 25 minute Express Pedicure
- Full use of the BSpa facilities for up to three hours including the Sunlight Therapy Room
- Complimentary Full Afternoon Tea in 1907 restaurant, bar & grill
- Breakfast the following morning
- Complimentary 2pm late check-out
To book, please call Reservations on 01932 335710 quoting SSSAT_BB.
Terms & Conditions
- This package is £119.00 per person, based on four people sharing a two bedroom suite
- Available Sunday nights only, subject to availability
- Afternoon Tea is offered between 2pm and 6pm in the 1907 bar only
- Afternoon Tea is only available on the Monday
- Residents may use the BSpa facilities during their stay
- One treatment per person is included
- 25 minute Comfort Zone Facial is from: Active Pureness, Remedy, Hydramemory or Sacred Nature Regenerative Elixir
- Spa treatment times & BSpa access are subject to availability and need to be booked via the hotel at your earliest opportunity prior to your stay to avoid disappointment
- Extra spa treatments are chargeable and subject to availability
- Cancellation policy: Full payment taken 72 hours prior to arrival. Non-refundable & non-transferable
Book with us
There are benefits to booking direct
When you book directly on our website, you’re guaranteed our very best rate, as well as complimentary car parking. But that’s not all.
Book a Deluxe Room and we’ll upgrade you to a Deluxe Track-Facing Room, and you’ll get 15% cash rewards when you sign up to our loyalty programme, powered by Guestbook.